Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts & Sciences, Michigan State University
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, National University
- 2022 CREW San Diego Immediate Past President
- 2021 CREW San Diego President
- 2020 CREW San Diego President Elect and National Delegate
- 2017 – 2019, Officer-At-Large of Membership, CREW San Diego Chapter
- Past Board Member of the Society of Marketing Professionals, San Diego Chapter
- San Diego Business Journal, 2021 Women of Influence in Construction & Engineering
- San Diego Metro Top Marketing Executive 2019
- 2018 CREW San Diego Chapter Networker of the Year
- 2017 CREW San Diego Chapter Rising Star Award
Enjoys travel, golf, horseback riding, cooking, wine, paddleboarding, and football (just watching and fantasy!).
As J&J’s Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Lisa will oversee and direct the marketing and business development efforts of the entire firm.
Lisa’s 20+ years of business development and marketing experience has encompassed providing marketing and business development services for multiple construction companies listed in ENR Magazine’s – The Top 400 Contractors within the United States as well as engineering and cost estimating firms. With her excellent networking skills and ability to develop meaningful client relationships, Lisa will provide the J&J team with vital client leads and project opportunities as we move into our fifth decade serving Southern California.
As a Past President and Legacy member of CREW San Diego, Lisa is passionate about achieving CREW’s vision of ensuring that “every woman has an equal opportunity to thrive in commercial real estate.
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace
“It’s been incredibly rewarding to reengage with my high school Alma Mater, The Academy of Our Lady of Peace, through the Boundless Construction Project! It’s clear to me OLP and its leadership have taken the right steps to continue to empower and grow strong women through its unique education and community. I’m proud of the work our team has done with the school to beautifully balance necessary modern expansion and upgrades while maintaining the historical integrity of this personally meaningful place.”